Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Caregivers Marketplace


I have been meaning to post about this for a long time but just never remembered to sit down and write about it. Clipping coupons has helped me save a good bit of money since I've gotten serious about looking for the best deals. I've subscribed to MANY other money saving blogs and discovered different ways to save money besides sales and coupons. One of those "ways" is through Caregivers Marketplace. Through generous donations, CG pays you money back for specific items you purchase, such as Huggies diapers & Pull-ups, Cottenelle moist wipes, Depends, and SO much more (visit their website for a detailed list of all eligible items). Who knew there was such a program as this that caters to anyone who gives, gets or needs care? I mailed off my first set of receipts a month ago and received a check from them in the mail just a few weeks later.

This is the real deal! For moms who are constantly purchasing diapers, this is a great rebate program. Just save your receipts (minimum of 5 receipts total but there's no max, I don't think), follow the instruction when filling out the form (which you can download from their website), mail them, and wait for your check!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

that is crazy!!! How could you not know for a whole year. I'd like to see that closet. Did he never go in there??? WEIRD!!