Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Chattanooga fountains

As I mentioned before, we stopped many times on our way home from vacation. I think we've been to Chattanooga more than we've been to Atlanta (which is MUCH closer to our home). Our boys love Chattanooga. They remember small things like the free electric shuttle and The Chattanooga Choo-Choo. We've taken them to the aquarium before but have never let them play in the water fountains. On our last stop, we stripped them down to their shorts and let them get wet.







1 comment:

Lizzie C. said...

It's always funny to hear people talk about how much they love Chattanooga because growing up there I thought it was so boring.
But even I will admit the fountains are a lot of fun, and they've added even more.
I'm headed up there this weekend, so I guess I'll miss another Sunday seeing you. It looks like Abigail may be walking by the time I see her again!