Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moo...look at all those cows!

Chick-Fil-A declared this past Friday as Customer Appreciation Day. They agreed that if you came to any of their stores dressed as a cow from head to toe then you would get an entire free meal of your choice! We saved over $15 (three combo meals - and got free ice-cream!). Thanks to Jennwa, we made cow masks from her example and then cut black spots and hooves from construction paper.


I didn't take my camera with me to CFA because I went with all three kids ALONE...I didn't need any more weight upon my body. I managed to take these pictures at home before we loaded up. Once there, the boys had a blast approaching the cashier while quielty moo-ing. She smiled and gladly filled our food requests. I looked around and noticed that we were the only bovines in the store. I kind of felt silly but at the same time felt quite smart! As we were leaving, a few teens walked in with their noses and cheeks painted. My boys were glad to see there were others in on Mom's crazy game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily and I went as well, but we only wore our cow hats! Lots of funny looks but that FREE FOOD sure did taste good!!

Jacqueline said...

I'm so glad someone else went. We took some friends with us! It was a blast. It was certainly worth the savings for three kids!