Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Abigail turns one!

Happy Birthday!


We celebrated Abigail's first birthday yesterday, one day early. She did extremely well all morning long! It helped that she had an hour nap just before her party started. She sat in her high chair to eat, chow down on birthday cake, and open presents....never complained. It was a very calm party (much different than my boys' first b'day parties....hmmmmm). There were lots of friends and family in attendance and it made my heart swell to see so many people in our life that care for us. Anyway, on to what you really want to see...the pictures.

My sweet friend, Tera, made the delicious cake. Isn't it cute? Oh my, it was heavenly! Back in February, I picked up some cute pink and red heart paper products on clearance the day after Valentine's. This is what I used for Abigail's party.








Happy first birthday, Abigail!

2 comments:

Donna Brumlow said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail! I am glad your cake experience was better than mine. Yours look deeelicious!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! Where did you have her party at?