Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Florida, Day TWO

My brother-in-law took Andrew, Luke and me out on the Suwannee River this morning. The boys loved the wind in their hair as we drove along the water at 20 mph. We saw a few sturgeon jump, a lot of birds, and even one alligator. No snakes, thankfully. We caught about 12 fish but only two were large enough to bring home for eating. The boys held up their catch for the camera and then watched as their uncle scaled the fish.





After lunch, we decided to just skip naptime and go straight to the pool. The pool was fun but the owner has 16 dogs so my kids enjoyed playing with the canines a little more than being fish in the water. Next to the pool sat a cow pasture (remember how I told you we were in the backwoods of north central Florida?) so I grabbed my camera to get a picture of "Bessy and her gang".

No comments: