Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, July 04, 2008

A day in our life

Just some random pictures from one day this week.

First, we went outside where Andrew spotted the guy from the gas company roaming around the neighborhood on his Segway, checking house meters. This is the real picture of the guy in our neighborhood. Don't you know I ALWAYS have my camera strapped around my neck? HA! Anyway, Andrew was amazed. He is asking for one for Christmas. Yeah, right.


I decided to make peanut butter banana and honey sandwiches for lunch. Yummy!

After dinner, I started washing dishes. Look what I found floating in the bowl in the sink? A fish! I had to take a picture. How cool is that? It's like looking up at the clouds to find shapes except you are looking down into the wet sink to spot marine life. Can you tell what we had for dinner?Yep, spaghetti...can't you see the tomato sauce ring around the bowl and fish? I bet you can if you click on the picture. Ewwwww!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

wow, that is so neat!!! lol