Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Free Nibbler sandwich at Zaxby's MONDAY

Our family loves eating at Zaxby's. My first experience with this restaurant was in college when it was originally known as just Zax's. I remember my college roommate, Libby, lovin' the Kickin' Chickn' sandwich. My favorite item there is the sauce. I dip every piece of food on my plate in that good tastin' stuff. Oh, and they also have another favorite of mine.....crushed ice in the little pellets that are easy to crunch.

So, join me (in mind and spirit) this Monday, July 7, as I go get a free Nibbler sandwich at Zaxby's from from 2:30 - 4:30 . Click here for more details.

Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for the "heads-up" on this offer.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Oh, I STILL LOVE me some Zaxby's...the sauce is AWESOME! I could live on this stuff. Just saw a commercial tonight about the new sandwich. Gotta go try one out! Thanks for the heads up! Love ya, lib

Ang said...

Since I have been pregnant Chrissy has introduced Zaxby's to me and I LOVE it! I could eat it everyday probably too :o) I wanted some yesterday and they were closed, what? did they think it was a holiday or something...hehehe!