Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Florida, Day ONE

We arrived at my sister's house in Florida (Gainesville area) last night. Mitch couldn't come with us so Luke is my bed buddy all week.

Abigail is also sharing a room with Luke and me. I found her cuddled up with her teddy bear early this morning.

To break up the five hour drive from our house to my sister's house, we stopped halfway at my mother's. There, Abigail learned a few songs on the piano and all three kiddos spent some time in their Gami's lap on the backporch swing.


Today, we got a late start to our adventures but had tons of fun just strolling around the mall, eating small snacks, pushing the strollers, racing down the ramps, buying late b'day presents, and laughing at one another. I took these shots on our way home as we drove the "back-way" down the dirt road my sister lives on. Backwoods Florida!





Tomorrow's agenda: fishing on the boat and then on to the swimming pool! We may hit a few of the natural springs to splash around in.

No comments: