Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Free postcards

The service I'm about to tell you about is F-R-E-E! Let's all do cheer! Can I get a woot-woot?!?!?!?


For my daughter's first birthday, I was trying to think of ways to cut costs. Now, hear me clearly....she's worth every penny but there just aren't a whole lot of pennies with our name on it right now. I mean, most of our pennies are in our gas tank, right? Anyway, I heard about an online service that lets you design your own postcards (front and back) and will mail them for free. The only catch is that you must allow them to put their advertisement on the bottom lefthand corner of the message area. Sure, you bet! I mailed 10 birthday invitations this way (even one to myself so I could see what it would look like) and was very impressed with the result!


What's the name of this service, you ask?

HIPPOPOST

Go there now and try it out!

My cousin, Kelly, will smirk when reading this but how can she blame me when this is a FREE service that I just have to share with others!? Kelly owns her own custom-designed stationary business, The Stamped Envelope, where she uses her degree and talent of graphic design to create beautiful paper in all shapes and forms. I love you, Kel!

No comments: