Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Videos on Scripture memory for kids

Again, I'm looking for other ways to help my children memorize scripture along with me. I mentioned these CDs in an earlier post but I wanted to show off the videos to prove how awesome this music is.

Want a rock and roll feel as you memorize God's Word? Try this one:
1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV) -
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.




Want something a little more mellow? Try this one:

Psalm 55:22 (NIV) -
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.





You can place an order
until January 10, 2010, at a discount price (20% off) by using the code KSTEWART09.

HT: Megan at
Half Pint House

1 comment:

kim said...

very cool! i wish i'd had these when my girls were little, i know it's never too late, but this is really cool!