Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

Randomness makes me feel like I've accomplished a good post

Ok, I've got a few random pictures on my memory card. I don't HAVE to post any of them but I want to yet don't want to take the time to explain them all in 4-5 different posts. Here they are in no particular order (that would be pointless since this is a RANDOM post):

This is the pottery Andrew has completed in his summer class. We just signed him up for four more classes this fall. I hope they don't make any more bird related items.

Just in case you can't figure them out: (L to R) birdhouse (which is broken on top due to me knocking it off the counter on accident), a bird bath, and a bird feeder.

This is my daughter. Isn't she lovely?


Here are my two crazy sons playing inside on a rainy afternoon. I refused to give them another snack so Andrew resorted to eating a plastic pastry.

No comments: