Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

A La Carte

Dear Twitter, Today I.....
A great post by guest blogger Robert Sagers who writes, "But what happens if Facebook shuts down? What will occur if Twitter decides to close all of its accounts? What if Blogger and Wordpress decided to close shop? Will something of the archiving of the day-to-day lives of millions of people be lost, and will something of a generational memory be lost with it?".

Do You Talk To Your Neighbor?
From Boundless Line, blog contributor and columnist Matt Kaufman writes, "I don't talk to my neighbors much, even though I work at home and take walks a couple times a day: We smile and wave and exchange a few friendly words now and then, but normally I just keep on moving. I'm busybusybusy, and I don't have time to stop and engage with the people who live around me. If I did, I'd run the risk of getting caught up in a conversation that might last more than a few seconds. I've already got friends, and I prefer to pick 'em out on my own, not get tangled up with folks just because they happen to live in my neighborhood.

I tried to become an iPhone owner but couldn't do it. I bought one and returned it 2 days later.
Abraham P. displays his frustration with his new iPhone.

No comments: