Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

MeMe Six

This list is short but I didn't mean to keep it simple for any other reason other than just stating it like it is in my head. See, the more babies I have, the less brain cells I retain. Guess that's why baby #4 is currently sucking all the cells I have left. Now comment.

That is not true, Becky. I just wanted to imagine the gasp you just let out as you read that sentence. Since you tagged me, I just had to do something to let you know how thankful I am for a friend like you. One that thinks of me and lets me know it.

Six Things I Value:
1. my salvation
2. my family
3. macaroni and cheese
4. our church family
5. creating things with my hands
6. music


Six Things I don't Support: (how "real" can I get here?) = SIN!

1. Lying (that would include my pregnancy lie above, right?)

2. bad customer service (I agree with you, Amy). Who else enjoys hearing the cashier complain about how long she's been on the clock and how many minutes are left til she goes home? Oh wait...don't forget about those that talk about their personal affairs in front of you as you wait for their help. Oh yeah.....what about when you see a fast food worker eating while working the counter OR handling money and then touching your food. Ugh.

3. arrogance

4. indecisiveness

5. my own weight gain

6. ridiculous spending


3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, are you pregnant?!

Anonymous said...

I read this and thought "I just saw her an hour and a half ago! And she didn't mention this?"

then I read "That's not true" and I thought "Jawan has a mean streak." :-)

Better be careful. People will start planning showers.

BKicklighter said...

OKAY- so I am a bit behind on reading the blogs. I DID gasp and I read the line three times. My next thought was, "They did it. I can't imagine four. Oh MY WORD!!!" Then I read the "not really" and thought I am so glad we are friends.