Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Free book: Jungle Pilot - Ecuador 1956

I have been familiar with the story of Nate Saint, Jim Elliot, Pete Fleming, Ed McCully since I was a young girl in GAs. It was probably the first story I ever heard about being a missionary and was probably the reason that I prayed most of my young life for God NOT to choose me for that path. I was then, and still am, fascinated with the happenings of that day, January 8, 1956. I have almost every book written by Jim's wife, Elisabeth Elliot, on my shelf, and have the movie, The End of the Spear, in my DVD collection. I intend to tell my children of these four faithful men who traveled to a foreign land to befriend an unknown people and were martyred for the gospel.


If you'd like to read more details about these men, their journey to Christ, their path to Ecuador, and how they died, you can go here to receive the free book, Jungle Pilot.

No comments: