Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Big Bang Theory (show)

Thanks to my husband, The Big Bang Theory has become one of my favorite shows. I'm not a huge fan of the prime time sitcom but this one has won me over. I usually spend the entire show in laughter.

Briefly, Wikipedia describes the show: It concerns two 20-something prodigies, one a theoretical physicist and the other an experimental physicist, who work at Caltech and live across the hall from a blonde waitress with show-biz aspirations. Their geekiness and intellect are contrasted to her social skills and common sense.

Here's a snippet of last night's episode.

Coralie, I thought of you and your love of all things sci-fi when viewing this
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Big Bang Theory, but it's on at the same time as Terminator: the Sarah Conner Chronicles, and as Jonathan is the keeper of the remote, I don't get to watch it. sigh.