Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Luke's birthday celebration

Luke had a great time celebrating his third birthday with friends and family last weekend. He had been asking for a "lizard" party for about six months now. I did the best I could with lizard photo cupcake toppers, lizard stickers, and even a few plastic lizards laying around on the food table. The kids were given lizard coloring sheets and monster puppet party favors filled with candy. He got many many presents, some of which I've put away so I can grab from the stash when something new needs to be introduced to the daily routine. He had lots of friends and family present and we all had a good time visiting with one another. As usual, we had our birthday morning cinnamon roll with candles and sang to Luke before he blew out the fire.

My little man is three.....growing up before my eyes. *Sniff*Sniff*

Posted by Picasa

No comments: