Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That's me just rambling...

Wow, my kids are watching us as we parent. As I sit here and type, the boys are sitting to my right on the floor reading some books. As they are flipping through pages, Andrew is asking, "Luke, where is the picture of the flower? Where's the pencil? Where's the puppy? Good! Where's the drum?". Luke is playing along and pointing. Now they are reading their own books to each other, trying their best to remember how Mitch and I read the story (since they can't read). What's even funnier is that Andrew is putting all the cute inflections in his tone of voice as he reads, attempting to sound like me. Just precious......

Abigail is cooing in her crib. She's starting to narrow her naps from three to two a day. Wow, I can't believe she's already 7.5 months old.

What am I going to cook for dinner....hmmmmm......wish I had some cauliflower like Becky so I could make some mashed taters. Kind of sounds weird but she and Jeremy said they thought it was a yummy recipe. Wonder how much cauliflower costs....never bought it before.

I went to the gym yesterday. I made it in time for the 5:30 step class but there wasn't a single spot available for me to stand! Ever since Gold's Gym bought out the local gym I belonged to, the classes are more packed, the treadmills are never empty, and the ellipticals are always in motion by others but me. So, I actually did my weight resistance routine yesterday b/c I had no other option. Gosh, I hate lifting weights. I'd much rather sweat by doing cardio. Oh well.....at least my arms will may look good....one day.

Now the boys are playing "dentist". Ok, enough rambling. I need to sit on the floor with the kids before someone accidentally extracts a tooth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how to solve the gym "problem"-come over to Fitness for Women!!!!!!!!