Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scrapbook Challenge

I've always wanted to enter a scrapbook challenge. Today, I finally did and this is the page I'm entering. The only requirement was that I had to mimic the designed sketch provided by the creative team at my local scrapbooking shoppe. Color scheme, embellishments, theme, and numbers and size of pictures were all left up to my choosing. It's not one of my favorite pages I've ever done but it's definitely one that I've spent the most time thinking about. I liked doing this challenge because it was just that....a challenge. It gave me some motivation to work but, winner or not, I accomplished one more page for the boys' album. At least these pictures are out of the shoebox! HA! The winner will be announced on March 1 so I'll let you know the result then.


1 comment:

BKicklighter said...

VERY cute page!