Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Daddy Time

The boys love to cut and paste. Strangely they've also taken a liking to hippos. Can't figure that one out. So I went to Google Images and found a hippo for them to cut out and paste next to a funny hippo poem. While I prepared Abigail for bed last night, Daddy sat with the boys and finalized their hippo craft. I don't have a picture of the final result but they had lots of fun together. Luke loves to sing, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do...."!


3 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Can Luke cut?? This is one of those intimidating posts where your kids seem super amazing, really! Makes their mom look super-duper amazing. (this is where I remember you said we are sooo alike - smile)

Anonymous said...

Luke has great musical taste, because that's my song! I love singing about how I want a hippo for Christmas. Maybe if I ask him we can sing it together :)

Laura C. said...

Hey! I'm teaching my 4 year old class about hippos this week and thursday we are going to make marshmallow hippos. Let me know if you want the instructions.
Laura C