Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm "It"

My friend, Becky, tagged me. Here are her directions: Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself; Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list; Tag five people at the end.

1. I like to TiVo my favorite shows and then watch them in slow motion in spots - especially when they highlight the losers on American Idol. Their expressions of shock and dismay are priceless...I'm such a meany.

2. On a trip to visit family in Los Angeles, CA, I rode by OJ's house and also viewed the crime scene at Nicole's condo. Don't you wish you were me?

3. I cringe when people write the wrong word (homophone) in a sentence. Example: There/Their, to/too/two, plane/plain, whether/weather...you get the idea. I'll probably be eating my words one day when someone catches me making the same mistake in one of my many late night & early morning posts.

4. I love the feel of sateen sheets (not satin - totally different). I don't sleep well on any other type.

5. I don't enjoy watching movies multiple times except The Godfather trilogy (I love the mob), Sense & Sensibility (especially when Miss Dashwood starts hyperventilating upon realizing Edward didn't marry another after all), & Where The Heart Is ("I lied to you, Forney. I do love you."). However, I do like to flip the channels and catch a few minutes of any movie from the 80s: The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Big, Can't Buy Me Love, When Harry Met Sally, Dirty Dancing, Mask, Footloose, Goonies, The Princess Bride, Raising Arizona....

Places I want to go in the USA:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Redwood National Forest
3. Hawaii
4. up the Eastern seaboard and stop at all the historical landmarks
5. Rocky Mountains

Places I want to go outside of the USA:
1. Scotland
2. England
3. Australia
4. Canada (I'm so adventurous!)
5. Italy

I tag Mom, Libby, Amy S., Chrissy M. or Chad, Kat, & Angela Bonin.

3 comments:

Ang said...

I'll make sure do do this later, girl, ok!!! I haven't been blogging lately b/c I'll just spoil my news and wanted to wait another few more days until my drs appt.

Amy Mac said...

You didn't tag me, so I don't guess I'm obligated to respond, but do you know what would have been funny? If you had used a homonym incorrectly in your answer to question #4...you know, just for kicks!

Amy said...

What? Huh? Who me? I need to think about these questions throughout the day and I'll try to post soon.

Amy Self