Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 52


Today was a day of cooking FREEZER meals - something I've always wanted to do but just never got around to doing. Alone with Jennie, we doubled up our recipes and completed four delicious dinners! We already have it on the calendar for our next cooking day and plan on making more meals the next go 'round, but we were quite proud of our accomplishment and the "breathing room" it will give.


Here's what we made:


Pepperoni Pasta Bake (with added hamburger 1/2 lb)




Our boys staying entertained while their mothers cook.

Countdown to next cooking day: 14 days (need new recipes!)

1 comment:

Libby said...

Do you like chicken pit pie? If so, I have a great recipe and it makes two pies and freezes well. I have several others that I will try to remember to make copies of and send to you. We did this with a group of ladies at church q few times. Give me a call and I will tell you about it to see if it is something you might want to try with some friends. I have a new cell phone -same number just lost all my contacts.

Libby