Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Day 44 - Abble's birthday!

This was the day my sweet little girl turned four years old! She woke ME up bright and early with her arms open wide and a huge smile on her face. All she wanted was a huge hug and a welcome invitation to cuddle with me in my bed.

Such an undeserving gift God has given me....the gift of being this precious child's mother.

On her birthday, we spent a good part of the morning at a friend's house playing and eating lunch.


Then, we swam for a long time at Grandma's house but only after her brothers requested to have a dry picture taken with their sister before they all three jumped in the pool.


Finally, a cupcake with song to celebrate with the family.


I get to have Abigail in my class this year at school. Another gift given from the Father above.

Happy birthday, sweet baby girl. I know you won't be this small forever but I'm gonna savor every minute of it.

No comments: