Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Day 38

Little things that happen make the day even sweeter.

Out of the blue, Luke said a memory verse he learned three weeks ago.

Psalm 139

1 You have searched me, LORD,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, LORD, know it completely.

(NIV)




And then, she said hers....

Psalm 48
14 For this God is our God for ever and ever;
he will be our guide even to the end.





They are indeed keeping His word hidden in their heart and retaining it!

Monkey Joe's in the afternoon as well as a haircut (he was long overdue for one, that shaggy little man!)


No comments: