Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Day Ten - Fifteen

1 have LOTS of pictures from our outing today but I'm going to wait to post them. In fact, I'm going to take a break from posting any pictures until early next week.

Wait.....I have to post this picture because it makes my day. These two little girls make me smile. They are so happy to spend time together and it makes my heart leap to hear them speak of one another with such endearment. I see my little girl longing for relationship with others! God is good!




I do have some thoughts swirling around in my head but you might get bored reading them. Here are some topics discussed in conversation today I've had with different people in my life.

potty help

dreadlocks

godly mothering

home

night light

ice cream

ungodly mothering

baby beans

DNA testing

Ok, I'll stop....now it's getting silly.
More randomness to come tomorrow....maybe.

No comments: