Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 25

After dropping the kids off at VBS this morning, I went to WalMart and bought groceries. Before leaving the store, I realized that I wanted to see if they had any Dry Shampoo that Molly blogged about and that I got to actually try for the first time when at Coralie's in St. Louis two weeks ago. My dentist told me yesterday that she wanted to try some, too, and to let her know when I found it in town. I took this picture and then sent it via picture text. She was thrilled!


Home for a nutritious lunch (yeah, right.....mac-n-cheese, chips, & maybe some small pieces of fruit).


Then, it was to the pool once more with friends. Ahhhhh.....and it's not even officially summer time yet!


Abigail has been memorizing Scripture at VBS....she shared some with me while in the pool (Psalm 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death [end].)


They were exhausted so they just gathered on the couch to watch Dad play just before bedtime.

No comments: