Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Outside play

It's cold outside! So cold that even Luke wanted to give a hug to Andrew (Luke hates being touched and is very non-affectionate so you better believe I took a picture when this happened).



Mitch teased me - "You just let her sit in the stroller and cry while you took pictures of her?". Don't you remember flipping through old photo albums and finding pictures of you crying? There. That's what I thought. Guess you had a mean mama like me.



And finally, if only we could make our toy room into an ice rink then our boys would be the happiest on planet Earth. Andrew got his Atlanta Thrashers jersey for Christmas. Mitch took him to see them play a few weeks ago and all Andrew can remember are the huge brown (mascot) birds hanging near the Jumbo-tron shooting out fire every time they scored. Luke is catching up to the hockey fever. He got his Chicago Blackhawks jersey from a friend at church/school. They both want to wear their jerseys everyday! Convincing them that this is a bad idea isn't working too well...however, now that I think about it, it would help cut down on the laundry. Hmmmm......

3 comments:

Libby said...

The picture of Abigail is just too cute!!! I love it! And I agree about the laundry...that is why we stay in pjs on Saturdays unless there is somewhere we have to go...that is my thinking at least...coming from someone who does 1-2 loads of laundry a day! libby

Crissy said...

Crying babies are too cute. I have pictures of my kids crying. Love it!

Jenn said...

so cute. both of them