Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, November 11, 2005

Just some memories












My brother confessed to me that he doesn't spend the time to read my long blog entries if there aren't any pictures attached...so, I looked back in some old files and decided to post these older photos so he'll be happy. (*tee hee*)

Dawn came to visit me soon after giving birth to Andrew last year on her drive south from Atlanta to Thomasville. It was good to see her and take a few pictures of her with my little one. She's due to have her first child just three weeks after I deliever my second, so I hope we can capture another moment like this one.

The other picture was one Mitch happened to snap of me admiring Andrew just minutes after he came into the world. He was so tiny and I was so amazed. I can't wait to have those bonding moments with my next child, Luke, in a few weeks.

Finally, how could I NOT include a picture of me with the finest man on the planet!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Oh thank you Jawan for putting some pictures up for me. It makes things much more enjoyable!! Your such a dear. I know, I need to update mine. I'm working on it!!