Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I was cleared!

Courtney, my midwife, cleared me to travel to south Georgia to visit family for Thanksgiving! Yeah! I am currently only 1 cm dilated and Luke's head is high so I'm probably in this for another four weeks. I was sort of disappointed that more progression hadn't been made, simply because I'm so uncomfortable and in great pain when walking, but I want Luke to be as healthy as can be....so I'm gonna try not to complain. I'm actually at my mother's house while I type this and it's so good to be around family and get a small break from responsibility.

1 comment:

chad and chrissy said...

I am glad that you are able to travel home for Thanksgiving but I am sorry that you have anther four weeks to go. We'll be praying that Luke will come a little bit earlier.