Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, March 03, 2011

In what time period does he think?

Medieval is the answer (for now). This post might seem morbid but I promise Luke isn't fascinated by anything bloody. It's just part of the time period momentarily in his mind.

Luke's pirate ship of medieval times.

Luke's own version of the book we just read,
The Knight and the Dragon, by Tomie DePaola.


Luke's illustration of The Rack medieval torture device.
Believe me, he's not that into it.
Just a fact.


1 comment:

Pamela J Pierce, RDN, LD said...

My younger son (he's 20 now) was into all of that. He loved costumes and swords and guns(mainly nerf). He entertained us when he was young around the house, then in school plays and musicals and now is studying acting in college. It makes me smile and remember when I read things you post. Enjoy! I can tell you do.