Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

7 Quick Takes (kind of like FB status updates)

Just me rambling.....

1.
Andrew just got out of bed and told me his teeth hurt (they are loose b/c he's been wiggling them all day). I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I remember the wonderful day you were born!", and he responded, "Yeah, that was a day I had no teeth!".

2. I'm photographing my first wedding this weekend as the lead shooter. I'm scared! I'll be busy taking pictures, my husband will officiate, my daughter will throw flower petals, and my boys will bear the rings. Needless to say, my mother and sister are coming into town this weekend.

3. My brother and sister-in-law just joined a wonderful church in the Atlanta area. I am thrilled for them!

4. My living room is newly painted, my kitchen is newly painted, and my foyer if primed (it was red and needed three coats, hence the delay). My children are helping me strip the wallpaper in the hall bathroom. Making progress!

5. When I was sick with the flu for two solid weeks, I apparently slept on my sides evenly for long periods of time. Now, I have two large bruises on each of my outer thighs - WEIRD!

6. Today, I was sneezed on (again) by two of my five year old students. The Kleenex, Purell, and Influenza lecture didn't work.

7. The city wide consignment sale is approaching and I've got lots of work to do. There's far too much JUNK in this house. You might see me on Hoarders - just joking....kind of.

No comments: