Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bumper stickers

I saw two bumper stickers today that I just had to share with you.

"Drive it like you stole it!" - The truck I saw bearing this statement was a new Ford 150, driving past the speed limit on the highway as we crossed over the river from Georgia to Alabama. I laughed so hard that I text'd my brother about it, after I parked, of course.

"Jesus has good news for you! You don't have to sin!" - This sticker made me smirk, shake my head in disgust, and then call my husband to share the stupidity with him. .....wait, wait, wait.....I get the meaning of the sticker....I really do. But, when you know that the nature of man is inherently evil, you realize that one will ALWAYS choose his own way. The good news is that Jesus changes hearts and HE is the ONLY reason we may choose the narrow way, his way.

Ok....enough preaching for now.

Good night.


No comments: