Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I don't listen

My friend, Heather, tells me all the time that I need to go to bed earlier or else I'll die at an early age. I wish I would listen to her.

My friend, Jennifer, tells me that there are some things that can wait until morning to accomplish. She's right. I wish I would listen to her.

My friend, Leslie (who is also my "boss" since she's the school principal), always tells me to go home instead of staying late at work everyday. I wish I would listen to her.

My husband tells me often that I need to cut down on my responsibilities. I have listened to him - but as soon as I shorten my TO DO list, I add something else to it.

It's 2:57 AM....and I haven't learned a thing, have I?


No comments: