Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

A list of my favorite blogs

Thanks for letting me know the links weren't working!
They're operating NOW!

Most of you know I stay up waaaaayyyyy too late. Wanna know what it is that I'm doing up in the wee hours of the morning and why you get emails from me at 2:32 a.m.? Here's the (non-friend) long list.

Dealicious Mom

Five Minutes For Mom

All the Way Home

Art Project for Kids

Bargain Hunting Moms

Be Centsable

Blissfully Domestic

Christi's 2 Cents

Deal Seeking Mom

Dollar Store Crafts

Everyday Beautiful

Freebies 4 Mom

Getting Ahead

Grace Violet

Half Pint House

Handprints On the Wall

House on Hill Road

Hurrayic

Joys of Home

Kiddio

Let's Explore

Looking Towards Heaven

Money Saving Mom

More Than Enough

Nickles-n-Dimes

The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman

Salt and Chocolate

Stretching a Buck

Sycamore Stirrings

The Centsible Sawyer

The Crafty Crow

The Opinionated Parent

Thrifty & Creative

Today's Creative Blog

Unplug Your Kids

Yes, I know. It can be overwhelming. Start small. And to think I just went through my blogroll and purged.

1 comment:

MaryMartha said...

hey girl! I have missed going to MOPS..should be able to pick back up soon :) SO SO SO thankful for this fun list..we're just waiting on Baby #2 and I'm beyond bored and this list will provide hours of entertainment!!!
FYI, I couldn't get any of your links to work..it could just be me...i'm not so computer savy :)
You might want to check on it though...
Mary Martha