Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

York Photo


I love using York Photo as my online photo developing and storage site. I've never had a problem with their company, my pictures, or their website. A 4x6 print ALWAYS costs only $.8 everyday at York. However, until September 17, they have lowered their price of 4x6 prints to only $.6!!!! Yeah, you heard me right, mamas out there! There's no minimum order size.

I just placed a huge order of around 100 pics. I try to wait it out for deals like these. If you want to use this special deal, you'll need to enter the code PRINTSFOR6 upon checkout. Remember, you'll have to pay shipping on top of the final cost but, compared to the final total at Walmart, Target, and Sam's photo labs, this is a steal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time to order some pictures for the next crop night!