Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Theme Song

I always lay next to Andrew and Luke upon tucking them in at night and sing a song of their choice. They usually choose Amazing Grace, Jesus Loves Me, Amazing Love, or And Can It Be.

When it came Andrew's turn tonight, he said, "Let's sing the Star Wars song. Let me teach it to you." So, he proceeded to teach me the theme song.

When finished, he turned to me and said, "Do you know it now? Let's sing it like Yoda 'cause he was a good guy."

He's so cute. Andrew, that is....not Yoda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I am imagining myself in your shoes in a couple more years. Maybe I can convince the hubs to have one more baby and we can shoot for a girl that time! I need something to break up all the testosterone in the house!