Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, September 01, 2008

Photo shoot with ANDREW

Ok, I need the same thing from you about these pictures. Carolyn is going to draw Andrew, too, so I need help chosing the best of this lot. Luke's collage is below if you want to vote there, too. Just leave me a comment on one or both posts. Thanks eva' so much!

Becky R. I liked how you used the BINGO theme for LUKE's collage (favorite = L3). Imagine Andrew's with the word DREW above it. That might help in giving me reference to a favorite.


Chad, you may not vote for W1 or, obviously, any of the blurry or headless (frog) ones. Duh!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B4.

chad and chrissy said...

I-being Chrissy-really like W2 and W3.

BKicklighter said...

W2 is my vote.
and K1 for Luke.

What good lookin' kids.

Unknown said...

I like the 2nd picture down in the 2nd column for the drawing. but i also love the bottom right corner... so sweet.

Joni M said...

second row down furthest to the right, or last row furthest to the left...what a cutie!

beck'sthree said...

R2 or W2 . . . but not R2D2. Sorry, I can't help it. :)