Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Just ramblings....

My feet hurt.

The attempt at the Advent activity is going well but it's hard to keep the attention of a three and two year old. The excitement of finding a treasure in the drawer helps, though.

My kids ask for gum and candy far too many times throughout the day.

Getting up at 5 a.m. to workout is hitting me hard.

Missed church yesterday because Luke had conjunctivitis...did I spell that right?

Did I mention my feet hurt? Need a new pair of sneakers.

Mitch and I have TiVo'd Wheel Of Fortune for over a year every weekday night hoping to see our spin numbers from a prize puzzle. A free trip is our only hope for a far-away destination vacation.

The dishwasher has run twice today and it's waiting to be unloaded for more.

I have managed to only make two trips to Walmart over the past seven days.

The gym is practically empty on the weekends which means I get my pick of machines!

I just folded three loads of laundry while sitting on the floor. Another is currently spinning in the dryer....oh, happy day.

We decorated our Christmas tree as a family on Saturday afternoon. The boys enjoyed hanging the ornaments ALL IN ONE SPOT! Now we are fighting the battle to keep them from running around it and underneath as a tunnel (we won't put presents out until Christmas Eve).

Luke, age two, answered the first three catechism questions correctly tonight. It certainly surprised me since all I thought he knew was #1.

I'm starting to fall asleep while sitting here typing.... ZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

Crissy said...

It's been a while... I'm trying to catch up.

This year is the first time in at least 8 years that my tree has actually been pretty. We went thru the 'clumpy tree' phase for a while. but now Maggs and Ty are tall enough and they finally have 'the eye' for symmetry. PTL!