Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Subway

Went to Subway today.

I hate that they don't have napkin dispensers....you have to ask for more if you need them.

They love their napkins.

They must have a "napkin nazi" working in the store because they don't like to hand out many when you ask very nicely for more.

Subway's napkins are two-ply and very thick - great for soaking up a spilled drink.

Note to self: Ask early for an extra helping of napkins before sitting down to eat with three small children.

Or, I might just pack my own napkins in my purse next time I plan a trip to Subway.

They love their napkins.

4 comments:

Burt said...

i think their napkins are special, too

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

you are too right. they do love their napkins. hope you had fun otherwise. :D

Kim p

Kim said...

The last time we went to Subway, we ordered tap water (cheap). They charged us for the cups: $1.19per cup. For tap water. Quinn: "why did you charge me for 5 drinks? I ordered water." Subway woman: "It's our policy now. The cups cost us something."
I'm just guessing that the cups do NOT cost $1.19 per cup and they are making a killing. I was furious.
I do not go there anymore. Quizno's is much better.

Anonymous said...

Thank god for the internet. I have finally found someone else that thinks there is a napkin nazi hiding under the counter at Subway. Ok, so I order a 12" sub club extra toasted with pretty much every topping and I get one tiny napkin.