Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

Spinning, anyone?

I have just joined the gym. The best and most realistic time for me to work out is in the morning while the kids are still asleep. So, I've started going to the 5:45 a.m. Spinning class, along with the rest of the crazy people in this town. You have to pre-sign up for the class since it's always packed and there's usually a fight for bikes. I hate being in the front near the instructor but that's where I was stuck today. The only good thing about it was that it made me work harder since she was practically staring at me. Signing up for the class the day before also holds me accountable to getting out of the bed when the alarm rings rather than hitting "snooze". I don't like working out in the afternoon or night....rather, I like doing it first thing in the morning so I can come home and take my shower and be done with my workout for the day. Anyway, I hope to be a few pounds lighter by the end of next week. And, no, I'm not posting my progress, Crissy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you joined! Though it's highly unlikely that I'll see you there at 6am! Whoa! I admire you for that!

Spinning is something I am looking forward to. I've been too chicken to do it yet since I've barely exercised in SO long. Was it terribily hard to start?