Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas party

We had our LIFE small group Christmas party tonight and played Dirty Santa. I think Mitch and I walked away with some pretty darn good stuff. Mitch left with two DVDs (including Zoolander) and I ended up with a new game called In a Pickle. Here we are after playing the game - some were so proud of their gift that they were too scared to set it down for fear someone would snatch it up (yes, I'm referring to you and your pink pig, Jennifer!).


2 comments:

Katherine Maxey said...

How funny! We actually had In a Pickle at our party too, only Sarah Zevac picked it and they already have it at home!! No one wanted to steal it from her!
Ha!
Hey- I saw you called the other night....need anything?

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

fun times, fun times. miss you, girlfriend.