Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Our Independence Day celebration

July 4 was a busy day for our family. We enjoyed church that morning, lunch with Mrs. Emma and her family, an hour of rest, a quick dinner with our church family, off to drop Andrew at camp, and then onto Callaway Gardens to celebrate the holiday with the Turner and Bryson families. It was really a day full of a circle of emotions for me. I went home that night and managed to stay awake long enough to actually journal a few thoughts.

My sweet little girl! I'm trying to do a better job of taking more pictures with me in them since I'm usually the one behind the camera. Of course, when you take pictures of yourself with only an arm that is so long, there's bound to be some blur and close up action.

Mitch played with the kiddos for a long time on the lawn. Frisbee and football were the games of choice.
Sparklers!
I made some cookies that traveled everywhere with us on Sunday.
This is an awfully grainy picture but it was so dark and all I had was my point and shoot camera with me. I had to brighten it up just to see who was in our party. I love how Leslie and Peggy are talking and Peggy has her head tilted back in laughter. What a hoot she is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the party at the Bryson's?