Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

I've got a new look

If you're a regular reader of this blog and often venture outside of your RSS feed to lay eyes upon my layout, you'll notice that it's been changed....again! I've been playing around with different designs but just couldn't find that ONE template that I loved....until now. Thanks to my sweet friend, Melissa, I now have a look that I adore and plan on sticking with for a long while. I also hope that this will jump start my new photography business venture, creating a more professional look.

Please be patient with me as I'm still updating some of the features. The slideshow is the hardest part of this new template so be on the lookout of familiar faces flashing through soon. Thanks to Cinnamon Girl Studio for this fabulous design!

No comments: