Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Choo-Choo!

One day this past week, my husband took our oldest to the doctor to get his five year old shots. During this time, our youngest was taking her afternoon two hour nap. I was looking forward to this time because it meant that I would get some good solid time with our middle child who is no longer taking regular naps. I asked him what he wanted to do and he grabbed my hand and led me to his room. There, we sat on the floor for almost two hours constructing a train track, setting up a surrounding town, blowing the choo-choo whistle, and watching Percy pull the cars.

Luke-Duke, I sure do love spending time with you, my sweet little man.

1 comment:

Nicole Jennings said...

Percy is my favorite too, Luke! A beautiful shade of green and a cheeky little engine. :-)