Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Our Saturday happenings

First, we played a few games, had a pretend picnic on the floor, chased each other around the house, and finally got out of our PJs.


Since I wouldn't let her play with Luke's paint pens, Abigail decided she wanted to draw a few scribbles on the non-messy Doodle Pad (I love the inventor of this toy!).


Andrew gave it a shot, too. He displayed his artwork and titled it, "Mommy's fingernails". It's funny, but I don't know where he comes up with this stuff. I have short nails.


After dinner, Luke's own creative juices got flowin' and he announced he had designed a waterslide on the side of the fridge. He was so proud of it and asked me to take his picture.

No comments: