Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mr. Hairy Fish

A strange craft came home with Luke from school this past Thursday. I want to think that his class is experimenting with different textures as well as motor skills (the use of glue sticks, scissors, etc), yet, I was quite baffled when I took this craft out of his school bag. Mr. Hairy Fish doesn't look too happy to have such brown curly hair attached to his...scales (where are they?). I can't blame him. Being that he's only two years old, Luke didn't give much of an explanation. I don't think Mr. Hairy Fish will be making the scrapbook....better yet, why not? It makes for a great story and one that Luke may laugh about when I'm flipping through the album in twenty years (or so) with his fiance`.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GROSS! That fish needs a bottle of Nair!