Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dorks


Can you spot the dorks in this picture? I think it's rather funny that both of the dorks in this picture are named KIM. Is that her finger up my nose? Poor Amber....she has no face. I love my dorky friends. Thanks for letting me hang out with you all Saturday night while our kids ran around like rednecks outside the house in the dark. Well, your kids....mine were at the house in the bed asleep. I'm the least dork-ish (is that a word?).

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh yeah. It's you. Your the least dorkish.

I love this picture.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Now I can leave comments for you and not scare you! Well, I'll try not too, anyway! Saturday was great. When you guys left the church 5 years ago, we were just starting to attend, hence the reason I never got to know you at Community. But isn't blogging the best! It was good to see you and your kiddies. They are getting so big. Your youngest son and mine are the same age.

Anonymous said...

Are you implying that all Kim's are dorks? I take offense. ha