Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Feet painting

Again, the weather is too gorgeous to stay inside. While Abigail napped, I took the boys outside to do some creative painting with their feet. Directions are easy: Just dab your tootsies in the paint and march on your paper. The first two footsteps were smooth and neat. Then the colors got mixed, dirt stuck to feet, and papers started flying in the wind. Did I mention that I have a two year old? Yeah, directions not so easy.

I decided I didn't want to throw these paintings away but couldn't think of a way to use them. Then it came to me.....wrapping paper! We go to so many birthday parties that I'm sure we can use these feet paintings to wrap a small gift. Now, I just have to shake all the dirt off!

Anywho, I captured a few moments of our time.









No comments: