Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cereal on a string

Daddy has been gone all week to men's conference so I've had some great (and exhausting) time with my three little ones. After dinner last night, we sat down at the table and made these cute bird feeder strings (yep, I stole another craft idea from http://www.unplugyourkids.com/). We only used yarn, Apple Jacks and Cheerios but any circle cereal combination will work. Just tie several knots on top of each other at the bottom end to keep the cereal from sliding off. When you get the length you want, tie it to a tree branch and watch the birds flock to the treat!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ang said...

Girl, you are so creative even if you found the idea somewhere...I wish I would be more crafty with Emily. I just don't like looking for them like you do, I guess :o)

chad and chrissy said...

I hope you spend lots of time with Chrissy. She so desperately wants to do things like that with Matilda