Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yard sale

Had a yard sale today...on the hottest day (it seemed) of the year. I am disappointed with the amount I made but it's more than I had going into it. By the time you take out the money you spent on the newspaper ad and the money in change to start with, you expect to still have a good bunch left....well, not this time. My sister tells me I don't charge enough for my junk. I am an 'el cheapo. I just want to be rid of the stuff. Oh well....off to Goodwill I go to drop off all the "unwanted items"! I did save a few things to list on ebay since I tend to make more money there - it's also a lot more tedious work on my part but usually worth it. As for the yard sale, at least I got it done before the baby makes her debut.

1 comment:

amy said...

We're having a yard sale next weekend--we didn't manage to get it done before Ellie arrived!!