Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This week's checkup

Visited my midwife again today. Small progression has been made.....I'm now 2 cm dialated (1 cm last week). I hope I dialate more than that over the next three weeks or I'm in trouble. She advised me to take some Evening Primrose Oil to speed things up a bit so we'll see how that affects me over the next few days. She did say that the baby seemed a bit small so she wants me to have an ultrasound next week to get a fetal weight check as well as measure the amniotic fluid. She didn't seem concerned so I'm not concerned. However, she is going on family vacation the week before I'm due so that DOES concern me. I must admit that I'm praying for my water to break next week before she leaves (or wait til my actual due date when she'll be back).

Anyway, enough of that....no one really cares about my cervix......ha!

Enjoy these cute photos:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about no one cares about your cervix! That was a good one!

Hey what is Andrew doing with a toilet seat around his neck? That's nasty! ha